Team Performance Improvement Guides
Make significant improvements in your workplace, with the supervisory guides contained in the Team Building Collection. Each of the four supervisory guides (available seperately) will fundamentally change the way you approach each of the subjects under review, whether it be
- Team building
- Employee motivation
- Solving employee performance problems
- Evaluation and selection of employees
Use these guides to produce tangible results for your department and organization.
Supervisors Guide to Team Building
- Effective resource to define 'what' is wrong
- Designed to be delivered by a non technical trainer
- Methodology maximizes employee commitment
- Maximizes chances of successful outcome
- Outcomes achieved quickly
- Works at all levels in the organization
Supervisors Guide to Employee Motivation
Managers, supervisors and SME owners will find the Supervisors Guide to Employee Motivation, the Organizational Environment and Productivity an authoritative publication from which to review and revise the organizational environment.
Educators and students will find it a rich source of material from which to approach the subjects.
- Extensive list of references included at the end of each chapter
- Extensive and comprehensive set of checklists to transform jobs and workplaces, including job design pro forma
Supervisors Guide to Improving Employee Performance
This guide, Improving Employee Performance, will enable you to succeed more when addressing poor employee performance by using a systematic approach when faced with substandard employee performance. The guide will take you through questions you need to answer in order to improve employee performance. Includes Employee Performance Checklist, Quick Start Performance Exercise, Model of Human Performance Decision Chart
- Can be applied in any under performing employee situation
- Rewarding process when you turn under-achievers into star performers
- Employees respond when you tackle the real problem in a non judgmental way
Supervisors Guide to Employee Evaluation and Selection
The Supervisors Guide to Employee Evaluation and Selection will provide you with an improved instrument and framework from which to make improvements in the evaluation and selection process. The more effective your selection, training and development programs are the easier it is for you to delegate, meet targets and achieve improved productivity.
Employees like to think and feel they are making progress and are developing. This instrument and framework makes it so much easier and discernable to all, to see that development / selection programs are effective and employees are making progress.
- Easy to deploy
- Incorporate existing data (i.e. job specifications) to compile job profiles onto radar charts
- Dimension jobs according to categories such as communication skills, technical skills, knowledge, personal impact, career ambitions, management skills, motivational drive, decision making etc.
- subdivide each further such as planning, organizing, delegation, control etc.
- Job profiles can be compiled for blue and white collar jobs
- Evaluate employees, or prospective employees against relevant job profiles using over 600 categorized questions entering data curves on job profile radar charts
- Provides a visual record for comparisons between employees
- Many other uses such as manpower planning, training and development programming etc.
- Ideal for SME's and managers wishing to develop her / his employees