Our Professional Conduct
So that our clients may be informed of the nature of the services rendered by us we have formulated the following statement as to the professional ethics which we will observe as will all of our partners.
Staff of Accel-Team:
- Conduct ourselves in a manner which will merit the respect of our clients and the members of client organizations we come into contact with during the course of our duties.
- Uphold the reputation and dignity of Accel-Team.
- Carry out our professional duties responsibly and with integrity.
- Collect and marshal facts without bias, and not allow our personal views or the views of others to influence our professional judgement, interpretation, analysis and presentation of those facts.
- Not discuss with, or disclose to, any persons not authorised to receive such information by our clients or a client's delegated representative, whether within or outside our clients organisation, the data, results, reports or proposals arising from our work; nor shall we cause such confidential information to be misused or to be published without permission.
- Not use information acquired during a previous client project in any way which could be detrimental to a former client.
- Not receive any undisclosed material benefits other than our normal emoluments consequent upon any recommendation we may make in the course of our duties.
Guide to Good Practice in Management Services
We are guided by the following when conducting ourselves in our professional capacities.
- While our management services practitioners are primarily responsible to the management of the organisation in which they are employed, they also have obligations to their profession and must always attempt to use their professional skills with integrity and objectivity in the interests of the organisation as a whole. Should we at any time find these two commitments conflicting we will stress our professional accountability and the overriding need for trust within the organisation that our skills will be used impartially and responsibly..
- Our service can be concerned with people at any level within an organisation and we therefore aim to build relationships based on mutual respect. To do this we will be alert and self disciplined at all times when carrying out our professional duties and extremes of behaviour or dress will be avoided. It should be clear from the our demeanour that we are responsible members of a management team.
- As management services practitioners we are responsible for assembling facts, analysing particular situations, and for making recommendations for action, we ensure that management are fully aware of all the effects that the implementation of any recommendations might entail.
- We will not give a direct order to those who are responsible to the manager or supervisor of the particular work situation with which we are currently engaged unless specifically authorised to do so. We will always refer to the manager or supervisor on matters concerning technical aspects of the work under review and will not allow ourselves to be used as a diversion for complaints about management or supervision..
- We will attempt to be fully conversant with current industrial and other appropriate legislation and ensure that any recommendations for which we are responsible accord with such legislation.